Our agency employees explored reasons why THEY have life insurance:
- because death is a part of life
- because life/death happens when you are making plans for something else
- peace of mind
- I would feel like an irresponsible parent/spouse without it
Collene DeAngelis, Claims Manager at Chittenden Group
- it’s smart and the right thing to do
- it’s inexpensive
- it’s the only insurance you WILL use
- protection for loved ones
Pedro Pires, Vice President at Chittenden Group
- to protect my family
- less worry knowing my wife and children will be okay should something happen to me
Joseph Ferry Jr., Sr. Vice President at Chittenden Group
- I have life insurance to protect my family financially if something untimely happens to me
Kris Stella, COO at Chittenden Group
- If I am no longer in the picture I want to make sure my plans are completed. I want my family to live a comfortable life, I want my debts paid and I want my children educated.
Terry Barber, President at Chittenden Group
- I use my whole life policy as both an investment tool as well as an investment tool. If I need cash in an emergency situation, my whole life policy is growing in cash value, plus I get the insurance benefit as well.
David Pires, Account Executive at Chittenden Group
What are some reasons why life insurance is important to you?
If you have questions on life insurance or want to receive a quote please don’t hesitate to contact Chittenden Group
Chittenden Group Phone: 203-723-7447 Email: email@example.com
An ice dam can cause serious damage to your roof and the inside of your home! Follow some of these immediate action steps to prevent damage:
- Remove snow from your roof after every storm. A good rule of thumb is if there is more than a foot of heavy, wet snow and ice on your roof you should try to have it removed.
- Clear Downspots. This makes it possible for your gutters to drain when snow melts and it also helps prevent flooding.
For more information, read the full article here: https://www.travelers.com/prepare-prevent/mother-nature/winter-storm-safety/ice-dam-removal.aspx
*All information provided by Travelers Insurance
Chittenden Group represents Travelers, if you would like a quote please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-723-7447.